The jobholder will responsible for providing support to for FA’s ,Unit managers ,Britam Intermediaries, brokers and IFA’S in relation to their recruitment, on-boarding, their working cycle and exit management.
- Manage the recruitment requisition process for FA’s ,Unit managers ,Britam Intermediaries, brokers and IFA’S
- Coordinate 1st level screening for all applicants and forward to unit/ branch managers
- Coordination of all interview processes(1st,2nd and 3rd level )
- Management of the offer process this includes pre-staff changing and staff changing process of FA’s
- Creation of FAs in the various systems i.e IGAS, Sayari, Fund master, AIMS, ERP
- Staff changing of FA’s.
- Updating the FA registry-Entries and Exits.
- Raising and approving work tickets and submitting to IT Service Desk for creation of user profiles.
- Ensure that all FA’s are compliant and have the relevant licenses-IRA or Provisional licenses.
- Monthly cleanup of the compliance data of all FAs and IFAs for circulation to all stakeholders.
- Compliance with the laid down procedures and policies.
- Distribution of provisional and IRA licenses to branches once received from AKI and IRA respectively
- Follow up with IRA for update of FAs data into IRA online registry based on prevailing guidelines
FA Benefits Management
- Compile list of FAs eligible for group life, pension, GPA and any other company benefit schemes; update the same on a monthly basis.
- Financial Support- prepare summary of FAs on financial support every month , undertake validity checks on new support applications as guided by the policy
- Subsidy/Special support- Preparation and review of subsidy agreements for new unit managers to be in conformity with set guidelines. Assessment and review of special FA support requests for new experienced Financial Advisors to be in conformity with set guidelines
- COP – Compiling data for new FAs set to undertake certificate of proficiency (COP) course, and IRA license registration/renewal for all FAs.
- Tracks recovery of subsidy and other support from relevant parties and advice payroll
- Preparation of data during annual awards and AKI awards
- Provide business analytics through preparation of production and persistency reports, carrying out sales trend and persistency trend analysis.
- Preparation of other FA analysis reports as may be required-especially for Life business
Other administrative roles
- Management of portfolio transfers -FA portfolio management involving policy and debit transfers from one FA to another as advised by branch management.
- Management of Orphaned accounts.
- Processes review in FA Administration and update of procedures manual.
- Training on FA Administration processes to the branch network.
- Central contact on FA issues- Resolution of queries from FAs and management relating to FA Administration processes
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Business related degree
- Professional qualification in Insurance (COP,ACII, FLMI or AIIK) will be an added advantage
- 3- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience within the Life Agency/Business especially with people management will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
The FA Administrator will be;
- Accountable to the Training Manager – FA and Branch Network
- Work closely with Financial Advisors, Payroll, Branch Managers as and when required.
- NHIF, IRA and Insurance sector players.
- Leading and Supervising: Provides team with a clear direction based on the overall strategy and objectives of the department; motivates and empowers others with a clear sense of purpose; creates a positive climate that fosters learning and development; acknowledge high potential talent within the team; sets and articulates the vision and values through own personal behaviour.
- Persuading and Influencing: Gains clear agreement and commitment from other; promotes the departmental strategy and objectives during team conversations; promotes ideas on behalf of the team and or department; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage the team’s impression and brand on others.
- Presenting and Communicating Information: Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; projects credibility.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; encourages team and individual responsibility towards the community and the environment.
- Analysing: Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Planning and Organising: Sets clearly defined team objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors team performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Business related degree .Professional qualification in Insurance (COP
FLMI or AIIK) will be an added advantage .3- 4 years’ experience in a similar role.