Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Organization: Real People
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Real People is a non-deposit taking financial institution with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa that was incorporated in 2001. We provide financial solutions to small business owners through responsible provision of Financial Services and products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial Management: Forecasting, Planning, Reporting and strategy implementation.
- Tax, Legal & Compliance:
- Ensuring all in-country tax related responsibilities are adequately planned and executed
- Assist with making strategic tax decisions relating to the country’s operations
- Interact with internal and external auditors and ensure audits are undertaken and completed in a timely manner
- Managing the implementation and administration of company secretarial duties required within the country.
- People Management and leadership.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACCA / CPA, MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of four years of financial management experience in a financial services or a banking environment
- Previous experience in negotiating high-valued deals and concluding complicated business transactions
- Prior experience in financial modeling
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs indicating the position you are applying for to:
The Human Resources Officer,
Real People Financial Services,
Plot 29, Kakungulu Road Ntinda,
P.O. Box 31724 Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: [email protected] (Please submit documents in either MS Word or PDF format)
Deadline: 8th July 2016