Our client, a dynamic Retail Company with multiple branches across East Africa is looking to recruit a Senior Graphical Designer. The successful candidate MUST be proficient with Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Bridge, Acrobat and MAC.
• Drive and maintain brand consistency.
• Guiding the brand image, identity, and translating it into marketing collateral – advertising, POS, in-store and digital.
• Manage the day-to-day workload of assigned graphic design projects, and track progress until they are successfully completed.
• Incorporate supervisor’s feedback and critique to improve the final results.
• Maintaining all creative archives.
• Interface with other departments as required for projects.
• Draw up and maintain presentation files with updated marketing data.
• Work under tight deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 2 years diploma in commercial art.
• Must have an online portfolio.
• Must have East Africa experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a graphic designer.
• Solid understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, layout, typography, logo development, colors, brand look and feel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to work in large retail business and communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to work in large retail business.