Kenya Industrial Estates is a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises established in 1967 with the mandate of promoting industrialization through indigenous enterprise development in the country.
To achieve this mandate, the company provides Industrial Parks, medium to long term financing, and business advisory / training services.
The company plans to fill the following positions with a view to effectively discharge on its mandate:
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Officer
Direct Reports to: Human Resources & Administration Manager
Job Purpose:- This job holder helps in managing the human resources division and implements Human Resource Administrative policies that ensures smooth running of company strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of staff performance and rewards thereof;
- Manage recruitment, selection, placement and staff separation;
- Coordinate and monitor staff performance on monthly/ quarterly and annualy;
- Ensure development and implementation of various HR policies and procedures in the company;
- Ensuring effective implementation of the all Performance contracting programs and provide reports thereof on quarterly and annually basis;
- Training various committees in line with the performance contracting parameters as per the training plan/ budget;
- Maintenance of work environment, occupational Health and safety standards and management of staff welfare programmes;
- Handle staff grievances and Industrial Relations and coordinate staff welfare issues benefits & Insurance matters;
- Oversees and ensure effective supervision of all office services ie Transport, telephone, registry, transport, office supplies administration, stores management and cleanliness of offices and other facilities.
- Ensures timely settlement of utility bills, Oversees security of offices and assets;
- Handling the company’s insurance matters in liaison with other relevant stakeholders
Academic Qualifications / Skills required
Requirements for the Position Appointment
- Bachelor of Bachelor Degree in Business related fields from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of at least 3 years of relevant work experience of progressive working;
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies;
- IT proficiency
- Leadership skills,
- Interpersonal skills
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Those employees who meet the job requirements as detailed in the advert are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be accompanied by current curriculum vitae, giving details of educational and professional qualifications and addressed to the undersigned.
Applicants Must also indicate their current and expected salaries.
The applications should be received not later than 11th November 2016. HR & Administration Manager, Kenya Industrial Estates Ltd, P.O. Box 78029-00507,
Email: [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: KIE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity.