We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Steel Processing company in Nairobi and Mombasa
Responsibilities for the Senior Human Resource Officer Job
- Industrial relations communication and process.
- Coordinating Casual Management in liaison with the Service Provider.
- Process of staff medical cards and staff identification cards.
- Staff confirmations and contracts renewals.
- Driving license renewal refunds
- Provides support to supervisors and employees to resolve specific problems relating to welfare and progressive discipline with particular attention to grievance case management duties.
- Performs data collection, preparation, and analysis of institutional reporting needs.
- Provides direct assistance for the formulation and implementation of policies and procedure as they affect the human resources area with a focus on employee relations.
- Conducts appropriate and timely research and analysis related to areas of responsibility
- Prepares articles, presentations, and other publications which provide information concerning
- Monitor the disciplinary progress and assist Manager with follow up actions
- Maintain disciplinary and PIP files that are in progress and report on progress monthly.
- Monitor the Sub Contractors and maintain a subcontracted staff log count
- Assist in preparation of letters , Minutes and all other documentation to support the Employee Relations roles
- Maintain and request monthly staff airtime
- Maintain a log of subcontractors payment invoices
- Respond to the employees queries and escalate where necessary.
Qualifications for the Senior Human Resource Officer Job
- A diploma/degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 3 years Human Resources Support experience in a busy organization.
- Sound Knowledge in Kenyan Labor laws and Best practices.
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail and very organized individual.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 20th July 2017. Indicate your current salary and notice period.