Senior ICT Job At Women Enterprise Fund
HR/No: 6/2016 Grade WEF 5 (1 post)
Senior ICT Job Purpose
Reporting to the Deputy Manager, Information Communication Technology, the job holder will be responsible for supporting the Deputy Manager, ICT in ensuring smooth running of smooth running of the Fund’s ICT systems for maximum benefit.
Senior ICT Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation of computer systems and providing user support including user training
- Performing technical, systems and user documentation
- Assist in maintaining high availability network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access that provides proactive notification
- Assist in ensuring existing equipment and applications are leveraged and optimized to increase the return on investments in line with the Fund’s objectives
- Liaise with other departments in flagging out unreconciled items on a timely basis
- Coordinate end of day, month and period processes including back-ups
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications For Senior ICT Job
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering,
- Business Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Served in the grade of Information Communication Officer II in a recognized institution or an equivalent position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Certification in any relevant professional Body
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft SQL Server is a must
- Experience in routing
- Membership in an ICT professional Body;
- Competencies required
- Professional competence in ICT work as reflected in work performance and results
- Strong networking and systems support skills
- A person of integrity, team player and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under on strict deadlines
How to Apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya and obtain clearances from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigations Department (CID), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit their application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials, and national identity card, to the following address:-
- The Ag. Chief Executive Officer Women Enterprise Fund P.O Box 17126-0010 Nairobi
- Or dropped at the CEO’s office on 14th floor, NSSF Building, Block A, Eastern Wing to reach us on or before 15th July, 2016. All envelopes should clearly indicate the reference number or the position being applied for.