Our client, an SSA Fund Manager, is looking for a Senior Investment Principle in Kenya. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, well connected and have at least 10 years of transaction experience within renewable energy and a track record in private equity within the region. He/She should have a deep network of relationships and be able to originate, develop, execute and lead transactions in the region.
• Originate Transactions.
• Perform due diligence.
• Perform valuations.
• Negotiate legal agreements.
• Present new projects to the investment Committee.
• A university degree or similar – MBA is an advantage.
• More than 10 years of experience in Renewable Energy and private equity.
• Outstanding analytical skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Business development mindset and strong executor.
• Thorough knowledge of the local market.
• Knowledge of current and future transactions within the sector.