Senior Library Assistant Job at South Eastern Kenya University
Grade 9/10 (1 Position)
Roles for the Senior Library Assistant Job
- Coordination of registration of new library users;
- Management of audio visual materials;
- Physical processing of books/non book materials.
- Attending to user needs;
- Participation in the user education/library orientation;
- Book reservation;
- Preparation of duty roster;
- Shelving of library books.
Senior Library Assistant Job Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Library/Information Science degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Library/ Information Science
- Must have served as Library Assistant at Grade C/D for at least three (3) years
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Applications in ten (10) copies should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200
So as to be received on or before Friday 30th June 2017.
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted