Our client is a leading experiential marketing agency focused on creating experiences that transform brands and grow businesses.
They are looking to hire a proactive, motivated and self-driven Senior Projects Manager to manage a wide range of projects ensuring that operations deliverables are completed consistently and on time and that they meet quality standards and the clients’ requirements.
Salary: 200 – 250K
Responsibilities for the Projects Manager Job
- Direct and coordinate project activities of the company
- Ensures that the projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications)
- Ensure the projects are effectively resourced and manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all service providers).
- Managing and leading the projects’ teams, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans and managing project deliverables
- Monitoring project progress, performance, and evaluation
- Liaises with, and update progress to senior management.
Projects Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related subject.
- At least 5 years relevant experience preferably in the industry
- Good understanding of all the relevant industry regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Projects Manager – Experiential Marketing) to [email protected] before Friday 3rd March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted