One of Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Manufacturing Company with various Retail shops across the country is looking to recruit a Senior Quality Analyst Engineer to be based in Athi River, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have an excellent experience leading a team, working in a high-pressure environment and have the ability to set up systems and structures.
• Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes.
• Develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals.
• Design and plan the layout of equipment.
• Do tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production.
• Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes.
• Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
• Estimate production costs for management.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years working in a Manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment with high targets.
• Must be able to work in a un-structured environment.
• Must have management experiences whereby the will be required to manage a team.
• Must demonstrate experience working in a manufacturing company.
• Experience working with polymerization would be an added advantage.
• Must have excellent presentation and analytical skills.