Senior Records Management officer Job At IEBC, Kenya
Senior Records Management officer Job Responsibilities
- Initiation and development of Records Management policies and guidelines in the Commission;
- Implementation of Records Management policies and guidelines;
- Supervise Records Management clerks;
- Ensure efficient and effective management of Registry services;
- Preparation and submission of budget estimates for Registries;
- Planning for correct disposal of files, documents and other records in accordance with Government
- Supervision, guidance and development of staff working under him/her.
Qualifications For Senior Records Management officer Job
- Degree in Records Management, Archives and library Studies or related discipline.
- A post graduate diploma in records management will be an added advantage.
- Three (3years of relevant working experience in a busy organization.
- Computer application skills.
In addition to the qualifications set above, the applicants must further meet and get the following clearances:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board.
- Professional bodies (where applicableto which the applicant belongs eg LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc.
- Credit Reference Bureau Africa Ltd or Metropol Credit Reference Bureau.
All shortlisted applicants may be subjected by the Commission to a security clearance by National Intelligence Service (NIS).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their duly completed application together with up-to-date curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, email and telephone contacts of three (3referees who must be familiar with the candidates previous work experience. Applicants must indicate the Job title on the top left corner of the envelope. Those applying for constituency or Regional positions must also indicate the Region or Constituency on the top left corner of the envelope. Applications and supporting documents shall be: Hand delivered to the IEBC CEO/CS, 6th Floor, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi: and/or Send via Post Office to Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC), P O Box 45371-00100, Nairobi, Kenya. Applications must reach IEBC by 30th September 2016