Senior Sales ExecutiveÂ jobs in Â FMCGÂ industry, Kenya
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive â€“ Meat Products
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our client is a new entrant into the poultry and fish farming with a large farm in Embu. They are looking to hire an experienced sales executive to push sales for their farm products.
- Development and execution of Sales andÂ Distribution strategies
- Sourcing for clients locally and oversees
- Driving sales volumes and ensuring sales growth
- Business and market development
- Follow ups on payments
- Building and maintaining viable relations with customers
- Development and executing sales driven promotions.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate trade competitive activities
- Conducting market surveys and studying consumer trends
Competencies & Qualifications Desired
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 Years relevant sales experience in related industry
- Must have experience in overseas sales and knowledge of export markets
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the FMCG industry and its distribution networks
- Should have key contacts in the market especially with the big supply chain stores
- Should have knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power point and other relevant computer packages in Point of Sales
- Ability to conduct product demonstration/ presentation to clients
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Executive â€“ Meat Products) to [email protected] before Friday 13th May 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.