To provide the end to end IT supports requirements for office automation, user computing, hardware, software and applications for the business users. Participate in daily operations of the group service desk and support services. This position will also be responsible for after-hours support to coincide with our support schedules. Proactive monitoring response times, evaluating user satisfaction levels and recommendations for improvement. Participate in the various user productivity tools and office automation initiatives
- IT Service Desk operations
- Resolves support tickets and issues
- Communicates recurring support issues to management
- Communicates with customers on efforts and resolutions to tickets and issues which improves customer relations and further develops IT/ customer confidence
- Escalates support tickets and open issues to the appropriate team member(s) to provide the swiftest of resolutions
- Participates in on-call duties that are shared among team members
- Office automation support and identification of requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Drive adoption of various user productivity enhancement tools
- IT Assets Inventory : Maintain up to date and accurate information on the organization IT support assets
- Participation in assigned IT projects.
- Projects delivered as per the agreed project plans
4.Management of Internal customers.
- Managing the user expectations. Periodic, planned proactive visits to internal customers with reports and requests actioning within agreed timeframes.
- Enhance the customer experience by fostering an environment of service excellence
- Work collaboratively with peers to ensure solutions meet customer requirements.
5.Reporting & Analysis
- Generate incident and problem reports
- Weekly performance reports
- Trouble Tickets status reports
- Escalations status Report
Knowledge and qualifications required
- Degree in science/Engineering/Computer Science
The following certifications are necessary:
- Microsoft Certified Professional – MCP or Cisco certification – CCNA or
- User Support Specialist certification.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Applications support, Network or System administration environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC with its internal components and desktop hardware
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Has some familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Proficiency in working with office productivity tools.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
2+ years’ experience in Applications support
Network or System administration environment