Our client, a global provider of Building Technologies .is looking to fill 10 positions of Service Technicians to be based in the UAE. The ideal candidates should have a strong working experience in the elevator/lift industry. He / She MUST have strong working experience in installation, adjustment, repair, maintenance and call back attendance within the elevator/lift industry and willing to travel to the UAE.
• Perform preventive maintenance, cleaning and other contractual objectives.
• Carry out adjustments and repairs (planned & unplanned) for elevators in the assigned area.
• Attend to equipment call-backs and complete inspection and fault finding.
• Complete/update documentation associated with his/her duties in a clear and timely manner.
• Observe all individual customer rules and regulations pertaining to the respective site.
• Adhere to principles of the ACE/Service Excellence/internal controls.
• Attend Code of Ethics online courses & obtain the required certification.
• Strictly follow the company Code of Ethics and report any violation.
• Report directly to the Service Manager, any problems that require management intervention.
• Any other duties, as directed by the Service Manager.
• Must have 3 years plus work experience in elevator/lift industry.
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or related field.
• Must have a solid and proven technical background.
• Must have experience in installation, adjustment, repair and maintenance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Must be willing to travel and work in the UAE.