Job Title: Graduate Associate (Assurance & Tax) (Several Fresh Graduate & Finalist Career Jobs)
Organisation: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Number: 129-UGA00012
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Job Summary: The Graduate Associate (Assurance & Tax) will gain distinctive experience through the provision of developing new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for our clients. The applicants must be fresh university graduates from all disciplines to form part of the PwC Uganda team. You must have graduated during the last calendar year or completing your final exams and waiting to graduate.
The opportunities are in the following areas highlighted below and candidates will be required to specify their area of interest in the application.
• Assurance Services specializing either in Government and Public Sector or Corporate Services
• Risk Assurance Services (RAS)
• Tax and Legal Services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• All suitably qualified Fresh Graduates who wish to work with Pwc should possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record.
• Candidates interested in Legal Services in our Tax line of service will require a Bachelor of Laws Degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
• PwC desires candidates who are resilient, willing to work hard, are quick to learn, and who, above all, are passionate about going the extra mile to help our clients.
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with the leading Accounting Consultancy firm in the Country, please visit our Careers website.
Deadline: 16th August 2015