Job Title: Graduate Interns-Technical (Several No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Heads of Divisions
Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade Industry and Cooperatives mandated to coordinate the elaboration of standards and quality of products and services so as to facilitate fair trade, promote local industries and protect consumers.
Job Summary: The Graduate Interns-Technical will offer timely support in standardisation activities to UNBS stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Intern will develop, implement and enforce National Standards as guided by UNBS Act, regulations and procedures
- Offer technical and scientific input in the planning and operations of UNBS standardization programmes
- Carry out stakeholder analysis and incorporate requirements in the work programme in consultation with the supervisor
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the UNBS Graduate Interns-Technical must hold Honours Degrees in Chemistry, Biology, Food science, Food Technology, Engineering or any other science related qualification from a recognized University/Institution
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Age: Between 22 and 28 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at the link below.