Platform / Corp. Function: CASC
Job Title: CMT
Business Unit / Function: GOSCMA
Job Band: Associate Professional
Position Title: CMT
Reports To (Title): Commercial Manager
Location: Kenya / Nairobi
Position Purpose: The position is an entry level position in the Commercial department.
The job holder will learn the fundamentals of commodity trading through direct, on-the-job exposure to trading and hedging principles and techniques.
He/she will be introduced to customers, customized tasks and assignments to enhance his/her understanding of the business.
He/she will learn at his/her own pace within established expectations.
First three months will include an orientation in different departments.
- Reconcile the trading position – 25%
- Reconcile the daily trading PNL – 25%
- Contract entry – 15%
- Gather and enter market data for weekly risk meeting – 15%
- Attend weekly risk meetings – 20%
- Good written and oral interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious
- Good negotiation skills and commercial sense
- General awareness of market &economical trends and forex
- Interpersonal skills that is based on maturity & sense of responsibility
- Examples of commercial orientation or inclination
- A University degree in Business or Economics
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Computer literate
- Analytical and numerate
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Internal / External Contacts
- Trade Execution
- Some customer interaction
- Reconciling the position
- Understanding the trading terminology
- Understanding the customer
How to Apply
Apply in confidence to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted