Job Title: International Internship – Fall 2017 (Several No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Samaritan’s Purse
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Samaritan’s Purse is an international Christian non-profit relief and development organization meeting the critical needs of victims of war, poverty, natural disaster, famine and disease with the aim of sharing God’s love.
Job Summary: The Global Internship Program is designed to provide college students and recent graduates with an opportunity to use their skills to impact a hurting world in a tangible way. The program will provide general exposure to international relief and development scenarios. The interns work alongside seasoned field staff, including other expatriates and national staff, and receive on-the-job training in practical (and sometime technical), administrative, and logistical duties for current projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Samaritan’s Purse Internship jobs must hold Bachelor’s degrees in any of the following: Accounting, Communications, Food Security, Public Health and/or WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene).
- The applicants must also be willing to abide by Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
- Proclaim the Gospel – Exalt Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
- Serve with Excellence – Exceed the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
- Respond with compassionate action – Expedite our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
- Demonstrate Biblical Integrity – Exhibit character and integrity personally, at home and work
- Walk in bold faith – Expect God to do the impossible
Duration: 15th August 2017 and 15th December 2017
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter with an application at the link below.
Deadline: 2nd July, 2017