Accounting Clerk Position at Shop IT Ltd
1. At least CPA 1 or KATC.
2. At least 1 year work experience in the related field, especially so with Accounts Payables & Receivables in the retail industry as an added advantage.
3. Should be conversant with Quick books/Sage/ Pastel Accounting packages. Experience with an ERP will be an added advantage.
4. Should have corporate culture adaptability to retail industry experience.
5. Preference will be given to retail industry experience.
6. Strong communications skills both oral and written.
Responsibilities / Duties:-
1. Ensure purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched.
2. Preparation of suppliers’ statements and management accounts.
3. Costing of the end-product in relation to the current market demand.
4. Posting of journal entries and filing of accounts documents.
5. Ensuring compliance of standard procedures.
6. Any other duties as assigned.
7. Correspondence with the suppliers in all matters of payments.
8. Participate in the overall finance department objectives.
9. Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and business customers.
Applications must include the following:
• Include your expected remuneration.
• MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality ) . Only the four letters are required.