ShopIT is looking for a qualified and enterprising intern for the digital content position on a full-time basis. The section entails managing digital assets, developing strategies and promotions for the company to meet the overall company objectives.
- Develop and sustain relationships with internal web stakeholders to understand business objectives and ensure appropriate content creation and maintenance.
- Ensure web content meets business objectives and audience goals while adhering to brand, style, and standards guidelines.
- Online products management including product research & reviews.
- Maintain a shoppers blog and grow the blog community.
- Design all necessary company graphics and multimedia content.
- Design and mail periodic newsletters with direction from the business unit manager(s).
- Raise companys social media and sharing sites profiles including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr.
- Coordinate with marketing and other channel partners to support campaigns, promotions, and cyclical events.
- Synthesize information from web analytics, usability testing, changing business goals, and emerging web content practices to continually optimize content effectiveness and discoverability.
- Serve as a resource with respect to writing, style, and content structure. Write, edit, proofread and review.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least a diploma in a related field.
- A background in web development will be an added advantage. Adept at initiating, leading, and managing change.
- Articulate about organizational goals and objectives and how they can be achieved through content strategy frameworks, web writing/editing approaches, user experience design, information architecture, and web analytics.
- Competent in HTML and basic CSS, proficient with CMS/web publishing tools, experience with blogging sites preferred.
- Detail oriented and analytical with excellent consulting, problem solving, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive within a cross-functional team. Experience working with multiple stakeholders on complex projects while juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Proactive in anticipating problems, proposing solutions, and initiating collaborative resolution.
- Outstanding relationship building/management skills.
- Very high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Graphics & web animations design using Adobe collection, CorelDraw among other design software.
- Crafting and implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
- Knowledge and interest in Kenyas and world retail industry.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here