Data Entry and Analysis
Are you a self-disciplined, organized and hardworking individual?
ShopIT Limited is looking to employ temporary data entry personnel for a period of one-two weeks.
You will be required to collect and enter data based on current market trends and pricing on a shared online spreadsheet.
The job holder must be knowledgeable in search engine,web and business research tools acumen.
Working hours are flexible as you can work from any location of your choice.
The world of data entry is at your fingertips, so seize the opportunity.
The successful job holder will be required to:
- Collect data on competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentation.
- Perform valid and reliable SWOT analysis
- Catalogue findings to database
- Provide competitive analysis on various vendors market offerings, identify market trends, pricing or business model
- Draw recommendations to ensure the company remains fully informed on market trends
- Market research analysis skills
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and google spreadsheets
- Must have a computer
- Access to internet connectivity
- Minimum of C+ in K.C.S.E
- Holder of a diploma or currently undertaking one
- Passion for internet
Applications must include the following:
- Expected remuneration
How to Apply
Follow the link to apply: http://beta.sync.co.ke/jobs/data-entry-and-analysis/