Driver Job At Siginon Group
At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being Africa’s world class logistics company is the driver of everything we do. We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Driver Job Purpose
Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for operating ground support equipment safely in compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards and customer airline requirements.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Operate handling equipment to support the needs of the business.
- Ensure the serviceability of equipment prior to and after use to ensure safety.
- Maintain required levels of certification/licensing to ensure safe and effective use of equipment.
- Ensure safety and security of cargo operations is in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements.
- Ensure a healthy working environment in accordance with relevant industry and legislative requirements for personnel working in cargo operations.
- Ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines
Qualifications For Driver Job
- KCSE Mean C –.
- Valid driving license categories BCDE.
- Appropriate experience/certification to operate GSE.
- Minimum 3 years accident – free driving.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
Skills & Competencies
- Team player.
- High Level of integrity.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality/presentable appearance.
How to Apply
- If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV (with details of at least 3 referees and MUST indicate your current salary on your application) to reach us on or before Friday 15th July 2016 by email to: email@example.com