At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being Africa’s world class logistics company is the driver of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision.
It’s with this in mind that we announce the following vacancy based in Mombasa.
1(One) Reporting to the General Manager – Supply Chain and 2(two) reporting to the Terminal Manager
Job Purpose: For supporting the team in the day-to-day management of queries, issues and requests from our existing customer base with the aim of retaining their business and providing the basis on which they will want to expand working with us by continually improving on the service we provide.
- Researches, analyzes, disseminates and maintains market intelligence information from a variety of third-party data sources on prospect accounts
- Uses market research information to enhance sales success with potential clients
- Prepare analysis, agendas, content, materials, and follow up documentation as appropriate to assist sales teams in exploring client needs during the course of the sales process
- Processes quotes on behalf of the sales team
- Maintains and analyzes all won/lost information
- Provide support for ongoing customers by answering questions, tracing order status or product shipments and resolving problems
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related field
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 3 years in a similar position
How to Apply
If you believe that you have what we it takes, please submit your application and detailed CV indicating your current and expected remuneration by emailing [email protected] to reach not later than September 20, 2015