Signage & Printing Account Executive – Outdoor Advertising Job In Kenya
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in Kenya. They seek to hire an Account Executive to grow the signage and printing division of the business.
Account Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and convert into new clients
- Maintain and grown relationships with existing clients
- Follow-up on existing leads and cultivate new ones through effective marketing and business development strategies, such as cold-calling, networking in the community, attending fairs, events, etc. that present opportunities to promote our services and the company.
- Maintain organized, up to date records of clients and sales activity
- Develop and setup the sales process
- Provide post-sale support to the Accounts and Production teams, including making introductions, leading kick-off meetings, handing off requirements and addressing outstanding issues related to the sales, if they arise.
- Assist Creative Department in understanding the needs/wants of the client
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Skills and Qualifications for Account Executive Job
- Must have strong knowledge of the outdoor advertising industry and well networked
- 3-5 years industry experience in a similar role preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and revenue goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Signage and Printing Account Executive) to [email protected] before Thursday 18th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.