Silverston Tyres Limited
Position: Credit Controller
Reporting to the Group Credit Manager
Duty Station: Nairobi
Main Responsibility: To main role is to ensure efficiency in managing Silverstone receivable and collections process according to the company policy and support the business strategy
- Ensure that all debts for the head office and branches are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that the set procedures and control of invoices, credit notes, archiving of documents, order approvals, customers record documentation, credit limit and days are followed and properly set in Na vision where applicable.
- Ensure customers receive their accurate statements on a monthly basis, reconcile and attend to customers queries on timely basis.
- Ensure daily posting of all receipts, daily reconciliation of branch cash transactions and reconciliation of the same with the bank statements.
- Clients Visit in case there are reconciliation issues or non-adherence to the set terms
- Coordinate with sales team on recovery of debts, send demand letters, monitor & document recovery procedures and engage external debt collector where applicable.
- Co-ordinate and provide supervision to the credit control assistant, branch credit controllers/cashiers to maximize revenue collection and control.
- Prepare monthly Cash collection forecasts/weekly progress & variance reports, Debtors Review reports and other reports that may be required.
- Continually review credit procedures and controls to maximize efficiency and minimize revenue leakages
- Any other assignment within the Finance department
- Degree in Commerce or Economics with CPA/ACCA Qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years in credit control & Debt Management
- Customer Relations
- People Management & communication skills
- Knowledge in EPR Computerized accounting system
- Understanding of the International Financial Reporting standards and their application
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements Please send your Resume and Cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, names of three professional referees and day time telephone contacts to: email@example.com clearly marked ‘ Credit Controller” on the subject by 11th September 2015.
Do not attach any certificates.
Kindly note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Silverstone is an equal opportunity employer