Simba Wells Bar & Restaurant
Along Meru – Nanyuki Highway
- To be creative in Food and Beverage Service, planning, shift organization and day-to-day management activities other duties are overseeing the daily inventory, Sales Analysis, profit optimization and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dining / wining experience.
Service and product Quality
- To ensure that all customers are welcomed at the door and seated quickly in a courteous, polite and helpful manner and attend to customers’ requirements promptly
- To respond to customer complaints in the absence of the Hotel Manager.
- To organize table reservations and advise customers on menu and bar choice.
- To maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- To ensure consistent high quality of food service.
- To maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards. .
- To respond to complaints, taking any appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied customers into return customers
- To be fully conversant with the restaurant and bar operation and to efficiently manage the operation of all shifts.
- Preparing of bills for cash and credit payment, moving tables and splitting tables.
- To supervise bar stock levels.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Train and develop the hotel team with regards to the Bar and Restaurant through motivation, coaching and performance management.
- To ensure that all sales targets are being achieved throughout and helping to initiate and implement new incremental sales ideas
- Preparing duty rota and assigning to bar and restaurant staff.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Diploma/certificate in Hotel Management /food and beverage catering
- F&B Service and at least 2yrs experience in Upmarket Restaurant.
Skills & Abilitities
- Customer Service (E)
- Communication Skills (E)
- Problem Solving and Complaint Handling (E)
- Sales Experience (E)
- Planning Organizational Skills (E
- Training Mentoring (E
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 29h August 2015.