Simba Wells Bar & Restaurant
Along Meru – Nanyuki Highway
Simba wells needs over 10 waiters
Job profile: Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables establishment while meeting their needs and ensuring maximum client satisfaction.
Waiters / Waitress Job Duties
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Delivers food from kitchen and beverages from dispense bars
- Prepare bills that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take customers payments and give back correct change.
- Present menus to the guests and answer questions about menu items, or making recommendations.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Check patrons’ identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Providing excellent customer service and reporting customer concerns/complaints to supervisors for action.
- Maximizing sales and achieving targets set by the supervisor
Qualification for Waiter/Waitress Jobs In Kenya
- Must have a certificate in hospitality
- Requisite 2 year experience from hotel of repute..
Skills, interests and qualities
- excellent customer service skills
- an interest in food and drink
- high standards of personal hygiene
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- an awareness of health and safety issues
- the ability to memorize orders
- good numeracy skills for dealing with bills and payments
- the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
How to Apply
if you meet the above kindly send your cv to [email protected] on or before 29th August 2015