Graphic Designer Job at Sintel Kenya
The Graphic designer is expected to create or reproduce graphic designs to meet customer specifications. He/she will develop the layout and artwork design for the various security print products.
Duties for the Graphic Designer Job
- Managing customers’ artwork proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with internal managers, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief and following up approval.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Content generation and refinement
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
- Diploma in Graphic design
- 3 years’ or more experience in graphic designing using adobe creative suite
- Possession of creative skills, conceptual and visual ability to originate design
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Knowledge in use of various software and technologies used to design
- Cognizance of time, cost and deadlines
- Knowledge in ISO standards will be an added advantage (QMS, ISMS, EMS)
How to Apply
Kindly apply through our career portal or email caree[email protected] before 12th Mar 2017