Internal Auditor Job at Sintel
The Internal auditor will monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed and internal processes are working.
S/he will also provide a consulting service, advising management and training teams on how to improve systems and processes.
Duties for the Internal Auditor Job
- Ensures the management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies and that company policies and procedures are being followed as per standards operating procedures.
- Monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to company operations.
- Responsible for aligning security initiatives in liaison with head of IT to ensure that information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
- Working with internal teams to monitor and improve disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity plans. (BCP)
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Establish risk-based audit programs and conduct risk assessment in specified departments
- Communicate findings of reviews to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Internal Auditor Job Qualifications
- Degree in business related field with robust experience in auditing
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in auditing standards and procedures, rules and regulations. Experience in printing environment will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in ISO standards will be an added advantage (QMS, ISMS, EMS)
- Documentation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Business savvy in IT is added advantage
How to Apply
Kindly apply through our career portal or email [email protected] before 12th Mar 2017