Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential and Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering. They seek to fill the position of a Site Agent to oversee day-to-day operations and ensure the projects are completed in time and within the budget.
Responsibilities for the Site Agent Job
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project , ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Assessing and minimizing risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Assist in negotiating contracts and securing permits and licenses
Site Agent Job Qualifications
- A BSc in Civil Engineering
- Should be registered member of EBK
- At least 8-10 years experience as a site agent in road construction
- A good planner, well organized and good decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Site Agent – Road Construction) to [email protected] before Monday 28th August, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.