Site Engineer Jobs in Kenya (150-200K)
Salary Range: 150,000kes-200,000kes, gross salary per month
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading provider of Telcommunication services
Site Engineer Job Duties
- 2G/3G/LTE with batteries back up commissioning
- LTE Upgrade from 2G/3G
- Trouble shooting on Hardware issue/traffic performances, sector swap
- Trouble shooting on antenna system (RF) with complex feeders sharing between different technologies (up to 4) DCS/EGSM/U21/U9/LTE1800/LTE2600
- Sector/Capacity upgrade on 2G
- Site Installation/implementation inspection report
- Daily reporting on activity/site rollout follow up to coordinator
- Support to other department for site preparation: Construction/Transmission team
- Conduct site survey and prepare site survey report.
- Management subcontractor to achieve the entire project milestone.
- Quality management of site rollout including subcontractor installation, integration, commissioning, acceptance and as-built report.
Requirements for the Site Engineer Job
- Deep knowledge on Wireless field DCS/EGSM/UMTS2100/UMTSU900,LTE；
- Strong knowledge on BSS (BSC/BTS), RNC/Node B and LTE knowledge
- Background with commissioning and integration of 2G/3G equipment
with commissioning and integration of LTE 800 Basic knowledge on transmission MW equipment such as Ericsson, Huawei, NEC.
Required Education and Experience for the Site Engineer Job
- Three to five plus years of technical experience in telecommunication with a minimum or three years of relevant progressive experience.
- Relevant higher technical education or Bachelor of Science in telecom engineering.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th December 2016 If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period. NOTE: HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.