Skye Planners Limited is a professional corporate event management company incorporated in Kenya.
We are looking for a creative, presentable, outgoing and self-driven Account Executive.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal writing, concept creation right up to delivery.
- Budget development and monitoring
- Co-ordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Represent company in client briefing meetings and support client acquisitions
- Writing effective communication materials including letters, minutes, contracts and presentations and undertake full quality assurance
- Perform site visits and develop floor plans and other requirements
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Send out invitations and manage RSVPS.
- Manage supplier relationships
- Develop post event reports
- Maintaining and updating database for suppliers
- Manage and update all social media platforms for the company and related ventures
- Assist in overall administration work
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication or any other related field
- Ability to develop creative concepts
- Analytical skills and have an eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Independent and proactive individual
- Graphic Design skills will be an added advantage
- Good organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV and application as well as indicate the expected salary to [email protected] by 14 March, 2016.