Branch Manager Jobs At SMEP In Kenya
Branch Managers – REF: BM/01,/2016
SMEP is a Christian Microfinance Bank with a nation-wide presence, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya
SMEP Microfinance Bank LTD is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the position of Branch Managers to be posted in the following Counties; Mombasa, Kilifi, Meru, Embu and Bungoma.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Steering the Branch into high level performance through proper supervision and maintenance of healthy portfolio through adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
Branch Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Generating and achieving revenue and profitability targets through promotion and marketing of the entire range of the company’s products and services.
- Client relationship management with the objective of retaining and deepening relationships with existing clients and developing relationships with new clients.
- Diversifying banking income streams and achieving assigned strategic account objectives.
- Determining asset portfolio levels in accordance with overall organisational budget and putting in place strategies for achieving the same.
- Ensuring effective control of marketing initiatives and results and implementing corrective action where needed to achieve strategic objectives within set targets and budgets.
- Monitoring products and services performance and putting in place systems to respond to customer needs and satisfaction.
- Monitor loan approvals and the loan status of the branch, i.e. disbursements/ repayments and appraisals to ensure a high quality portfolio
Qualifications For Branch Manager Jobs In Kenya
- University Degree in Business related area or its equivalent
- At least 3 years banking experience preferably in similar position
- Financial Management skills
- Problem Solving and analytic
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Good knowledge of Bank products and services
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to [email protected] on or before 11th March 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted