SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited, a Christian based bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Human Resources Officer – Learning & Development
Ref: HRLD/2/7/HRD/2015The main purpose of the position is to provide leadership in learning initiatives, design training solutions, conduct Training Needs Analysis including monitoring of the Performance Management in the institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of HR & Admin, the successful candidate will be expected to handle the following: –
- Responsible for the successful execution of the performance management system
- Identifying training and development needs through analysis and performance appraisal programmes
- Designing and implementing training and development programmes based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs
- Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets
- Developing effective induction and orientation programmes
- Identify gaps, design and deliver solutions to address gaps in competencies and continuous updates of corporate framework
- Evaluating training and development programmes
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned/directed by management from time to time
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management; business/management; psychology, sociology
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Should be registered with a HR professional body.
- Three (3) years working experience in capacity building /competency development
- Knowledge and basic experience in performance management systems is mandatory
- Knowledge in management and Training of Trainers certificate is added advantage
- Aged 30-40 years
- Applicants must be committed Christians
- Other Key Skills: Posses demonstrable leadership ability and good interpersonal skills, high integrity, good counseling, analytical and communication skills, assertiveness, independent and have ICT skills.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.