Business Development Officer Job at SMEP Microfinance
SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited is a dynamic Christian based bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, whose Mission is “To empower our customers through provision of market driven financial solutions”.
We are inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about transforming lives in the society, to fill the following positions:
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for business development through marketing and recruiting of customers, processing and
disbursement of loans and ensure timely collection of the same to ensure healthy portfolio and a happy
and satisfied customer base.
- Responsible for Marketing of Banks products and services
- Facilitate recruitment and registration of clients in existing and new groups
- Stimulate client training on SMEP policies, procedures and basic business skills, loans, business,
- Ensure that all clients contribute weekly savings and repay their loans on time
- Responsible to evaluate clients’ businesses and determine whether they are worth the amount applied for
- Responsible for client evaluations and loan processing.
- Responsible for maintaining a quality asset portfolio as per the Banks requirements
- Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the Banks’ requirements to the respective Office Holders.
- Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans with assistance of
the Branch Manager
- Ensure follow-up of defaulters and collection of arrears
- Responsible for record keeping for all clients e.g. savings, loan status etc.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
How To Apply
The full job profile is on the website and qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to [email protected] on or before 29th April, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.