Industry: Human Resources
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is a forward – thinking, award – winning, fast paced company looking to hire a social media intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites and graphic design. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
Responsibilities for the Social Media Intern
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
Social Media Internship Minimum Requirements
- Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business/ PR or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets and the human resource industry.
- Basic graphic design skills are a must
- Majors: Marketing, Business, Communications, PR
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 5th Jan 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited. Email: [email protected]