Title: Social Media/ Web Admin
Industry – Media & Production
Our client is a young media training and production centre located in Nairobi, looking for a creative & innovative individual to fill the position of a Social Media/Web Admin. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing and optimising the company social profiles and websites.
Social Media Job Responsibilities
- Conceptualise and execute online campaigns for various projects
- Generate, source for content and conversations on the company’s social media platforms in line with the agreed marketing strategy
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of information on all social media platforms and websites
- Advise and participate in the development of social content using data and insight to inform your decisions
- Provide social media analytics and trends
- Optimise all the company social profiles as well as websites
- Deliver innovative campaigns across social channels to engage and build relationships with our audiences and customers
Qualifications for the Social Media Job
- Communication/Marketing Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrate evidence of having run social media campaigns and accounts, either from scratch or inherited working across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Practical experience with social platform management tools , creating and scheduling content on brand social media profiles.
- Excellent communicator
- Honest, self-motivated, well organised and have a good grasp of media laws and media ethics.
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Must have exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to interpret and adhere to brand tone of voice.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Social media/ Web Admin) to [email protected] before Wednesday 4th January, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.