Our client is a well – established real estate company that deals in residential and commercial properties. They seek to hire a Social Media Marketer to drive sales of properties online to potential customers.
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 35K + Commissions
Roles for the Social Media Marketer Job
- Design, build and maintain a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc
- Update and manage social media profiles
- Manage the development and launch of display advertisements
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
Social Media Marketer Job Requirements
- A degree in marketing, social sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 2 years working experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends) will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Should possess a demonstrable interest in social media platforms as well as be in touch with current technological trends.
- Must be active on social media with the ability to create out-of-the-box online communication campaigns.
- Must have a keen interest in marketing and sales, be aggressive, go-getter and result oriented.
- Have the ability to upload, edit content on digital platforms.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Media Marketer – Real Estate) [email protected] before Monday 20th March 2017.