Mambo Italia is a casual Italian restaurant and cafe specializing in gourmet pizzas, pasta, salads and more. Enjoy our great thin-crust pizzas, our home-made Italian gelato, or coffee and wine on our fabulous terrace.
Roles for the Social Media & Marketing Executive Job
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns (develop a monthly social media calendar), accompanied by a method of tracking and reporting, to include building fan base numbers
- Be able to conceptualise and develop all event-related marketing materials
- Expand and maintain customer email database ● Compile content for third-parties such as partner marketers.
- Write and distribute regularly scheduled online newsletters
- Develop new partnerships and maintaining strong industry relationships
- Develop content for the website, update as needed, perform visitor analytics
- You must identify the factors that shape the restaurants and appeal to customers. Monitor customer reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses. Speak to guests in person or in follow up calls.
- Review hospitality industry research to identify trends that could affect the restaurant
Social Media & Marketing Executive Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in media related course or its equivalent
- A minimum 1 years marketing & social media experience
- Strong interest in hospitality events and marketing
- Proficiency with Google Docs / MS Office
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners and possess strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Ability to travel and work weekends
- Must demonstrate the evidence of his/her ability to handle photography and art work
- Must have worked in a restaurant/ hotel/ hospitality or online marketing set up for at least 1 year
How to Apply
Applications to [email protected] by 24th may 2017.