One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Headhunting and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Social Media & Recruitment Intern based in Karen. Previous experience is not essential, but all applicants MUST be a fresh graduate.
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
• Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
• Source industry related remuneration market data, and ensure clients understand competitive compensation and benefits programs in Kenya and overseas.
• Any task assigned.
• Background degree in Marketing, Communication or Technology.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.