One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Headhunting and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Social Media & Recruitment Intern based in Karen. Previous experience is not essential, but all applicants MUST be a fresh graduate.
Responsibilities for the Social Media & Recruitment Internship
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
- Source industry related remuneration market data, and ensure clients understand competitive compensation and benefits programs in Kenya and overseas.
- Any task assigned.
Social Media & Recruitment Internship Job Qualification
- Background degree in Marketing, Communication or Technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Please click here to apply. Deadline: 25th January 2017