In Indra you will have a career suited to your professional goals, with opportunities for training in a flexible environment. You will take part of international projects with international or local teams, in a diverse environment with equal opportunities. You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package including great benefits, while you gain experience in an innovative environment.
A place for you
Bring your talent to a global consulting and technology company, with presence in the 5 continents and more than 34.000 professionals. You will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services providing added value for our customers in various sectors.
You will participate in the business transformation working with other professionals.
This is your opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and forward thinking professionals to deliver efficient and effective services and solutions to meet the demands of our customers.
Located in our Software Factory in Kenia, as an essential part of our team, you will have responsibility of:
- Software Development in different technologies
- Follow procedures, methodologies and company policies.
- Software implementation.
- Ensure quality of development.
- Work in teams.
- Use of the Management and corporate tools.
- More than 3 years experience developing software on a daily basis.
- Experience in Software factories is a plus
- Kenian nationality
- English – Speak Spanish and/or Swahili is a plus
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Mathematics or any similar qualifications (preferably)
- Power Builder
- Unix and Windows NT platforms
- Oracle RDBMS Administrator
- Task Trackers
- Bug Trackers
– Team Player
– Focus on results
– Collaborating and Partnering
– Be able to work in a multicultural environment
– Willing to travel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Indra career website on www.linkedin.com to apply