Our client is a software development firm that mainly offers ERP solutions to clients. They seek to hire an individual who will be responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing software code from specific user requirements and business needs.
Salary: 80k – 100k based on experience
SQL Developer Job Responsibilities
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the customers to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Interacting with the company project managers to define, design and ship new features to bring new market concepts
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Develop front end graphical user interface design.
- Develop back end database design and application integration.
- Create high scalable web apps that users can interact with daily
- Investigate, analyse and document reported software defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Participate in Project Planning and Project Management.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Work as part of a project team, and communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution and shall report to the senior software developer and the technical director.
Qualifications for the SQL Developer Job
- A degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- At least 1 years’ experience with VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET [Web Forms and MVC]), MVC technology, HTML helpers, Entity Framework. REST/SOAP web services, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and 2014.
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM system and Crystal Reporting will also be an advantage.
- Programming skills, technical skills and database skills
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines
- Demonstrable Software Development experience with Windows based client/server applications and web based applications.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Must be able to deal with complex situations that may also be time critical and stressful.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams showing extreme teamwork skills and ethics.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SQL Developer) to [email protected] before Tuesday 20th June 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV