Salary: Competitive based on experience
Software Developer Job Responsibilities
- Develop and support of mobile applications and ensuring they are fully functional, piloted and approved.
- Create high scalable web apps that users can interact with daily
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to the company’s programming best practices and guidelines.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the customers to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Interacting with the company project managers to define, design and ship new features to bring new market concepts
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Implementation of new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
Qualifications for the Software Developer Job
- A degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ of experience in development
- Strong PHP development skills
- Experience with Yii framework
- Experience in developing Hybrid HTML5 Applications
- Good understanding and experience in Web Front end development frameworks – Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS etc
- Responsive web development based on HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Web, Flat UI Design, REST, SOAP, JSON, JQUERY and AJAX technologies
- Ability to develop web services based on REST, SOAP, JSON, JQUERY and AJAX technologies
- Database design and management (in MySQL, Postgres, SQLite)
- Good understanding of Email and SMS gateway integration
- Ability to perform performance tuning
- Ability to interface PHP with other langauges e.g. Java, C++
- Proven experience in successfully managed software development projects
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Software Developer – Backend) to [email protected] before Wednesday 2nd August, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.