Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire 2 Project Managers who will ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standard meeting clients’ requirements.
Salary: Competitive Based on experience
IT Project Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate into detailed project and resource plans, along with tracking and managing the completion task, milestone and project phase deliverables
- Ensure adherence to proper techniques and standard methodology relating to planning, communication, integration and implementation of work efforts, as well as contribution to best practices and continuous improvement
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, identify the potential risks and devising mitigation and contingency plans
- In Charge of Defining projects scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Estimation and allocation of resource needs to achieve project goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Frequently evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure proper monitoring and accurate reporting on project milestones and deliverables
- Facilitation of requirements analysis, design and status meetings to ensure the members in the project team are on the same page and perform towards to the same goals.
- Coordination with QA staff on testing and deploying applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects within the portfolio
Qualifications for the IT Project Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as A Project Manager in IT related projects
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP/ PRINCE2)
- Knowledge in project management tools
- Technical Background with understanding and /or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (IT Project Manager- Software Development) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 6th April, 2017.