Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector. They seek to hire a Software Engineer – Specialized in Java EE, Angular JS & Front Web Development who will be responsible for designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Software Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Interacting with various clients and/or stakeholders to determine their problem statement through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with requirement and system specification documents
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly document software projects
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- System development; actual building of application – to use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to come up with solution models and designs that can be used as the base for the system development phase
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per the requirements of the project
- Conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing with the customer, to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
Qualifications for the Software Engineer-Java Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Software development/Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Programming skills (thorough knowledge of Java EE, Angular JS), technical skills and database skills
- Experience in Front end web development
- Relevant Certifications
- Client centric
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Engineer-Java) to [email protected] before 24th February 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.