Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector. They seek to hire a Software Sales executive who will assist in promoting and expanding the company’s sales activities to generate revenues and sustain growth.
Salary: 120 – 150K
Software Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales and/or any other company Services and Products through consultative-selling skills.
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales approach to prospects
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations and negotiations
- Provide Key Account Management to existing and/or new portfolio of clients
- Responsible for generating and tracking Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Develop, Maintain and Update prospects and customers lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources of sales leads and opportunities in the CRM system
- Responsible for achieving Set Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales and Revenue Targets
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs
Qualifications for the Software Sales Manager Job
- Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Finance/Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position within a software company
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions,
- Banking/MFI/Sacco Operations Software, or any other similar Fintech products
- Experience in B2B sales in Banking and MFIs sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit professional integrity, accountability, maturity, and strategic industry insight
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Frequent travel will required for sales activities, sales follow ups, industry and partner events (40%-70% of the time)
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Sales Manager – Financial Technology Solutions) to [email protected] before Wednesday 7th June, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.