Job Title: IT Software Sales & Marketing Executive
Our client, an established IT software company in Nairobi, is seeking a dynamic, result and target oriented individuals to join its dedicated team immediately. The Executive will be responsible for generating leads and selling IT Software products of the company to existing and prospective clients.
Salary: KShs 10,000 + Commission.
Start Date: Immediate
- Identify sales opportunities/prospects, setting up initial sales and meeting the client
- Generate sales and ensure sales targets are met.
- Generate leads, followup on new leads and referrals.
- Promote products by demonstration, instruction and presentations
- Following up on clients to ensure satisfaction with our products, resolving complaints and developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly, quarterly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Create, customize and conduct proposal presentations based on target customer.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Prospecting Skills, Presentation Skills, Closing Skills, Customer Service, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Diploma in IT/Marketing with IT sales/Software sales experience
- At least 1 year experience in sales in the field
- Experience in Software sales an advantage
- Highly motivated, energetic, you’re a self starter
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology and the Internet, with a desire to learn.
- Must Have Laptop
- Self discipline – since this position involves being out of office most of the time, we want to know that we can trust you to work and not attend to personal matters during working hours.
- Work Monday to Friday 8.00AM to 5.00PM
Send application letter and an up to date CV to: [email protected]
Please ensure your email subject reads (IT Software Sales And Marketing Executive). Only short listed candidates will be contacted.