Solar Products Shop Operator Job at Narok South, Kenya
Location: Narok County
Salary: 12K plus commissions and Bonus
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves and also offer energy services in small shops in rural areas. They seek to hire shop operators to man the shops based in select locations in Narok. These areas Olmekenyu, Ongata Rainkoi, Olchobusei and Oldonyo Oros
Shop Operator Job Roles and responsibilities
- Operate (sell goods and services), manage, promote and uphold the company’s name and business.
- Ensure the shop is clean, neat, safe, secure and well maintained.
- Be sole proprietor of the stock/inventory in the shop at all times.
- Meet sales targets for the shop.
- Market the company and its products.
- Always remit cash from goods sold every day.
- Always use the POS in selling to ensure immediate and quick reporting to head office.
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company
- Conducting research for both product and market needs.
- Always communicate to the contact person for the company
- Uphold integrity at all times and compliant to rules, processes and regulations of the company.
Educational and Professional Requirements for Shop Operator Job
- Must have completed secondary education.
- Must have worked in a shop for at least 6 months.
- Must be 26 years and above.
- Female candidates are encourage to apply
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have some computer skills.
- Open to learning new skills and growing a business.
- Preferably able to speak local languages including Kiswahili
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Solar Products Shop Operator – Narok) to [email protected] before 20th August 2016. Kindly indicate your area of preference, current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands