Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm in Kenya dealing with energy management.
It seeks to fill the following position to be posted in Kenya.
Solar Sales Executives
Sales Job Key Responsibilities
- To identify and map sales areas and conduct sales demos.
- To train distributors and financing partners on how to sell, install and service Solar Products.
- To forecast sales accurately.
- To close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms.
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- To manage financing partners and distributors nationwide.
- To ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers.
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture.
Qualifications and Skills Desired for Sales Kenyan Jobs
- Diploma / Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing / Electrical & or Electronic Engineering or any other related course.
- Proven track-record of meeting revenue/ collection targets.
- Willing to travel extensively in sales territory, at least 15-20 (every) days per month.
- A go-getter, who can take initiative and work independently,.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to connect with people and obtain their trust and respect.
- 1-6 years of sales experience in technical/Solar Field.
- Experience in selling through financial institutions will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with experience in direct selling preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should only include a 1 page cover letter and CV only, stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is 07/09/2015. Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.